Tuesday, September 29, 2009

do I dare

I follow quite a few blogs throughout the week in order to stay inspired and find new ideas for the shop & life in general. Great style is out there everywhere, even in places you'd least expect it. Here are a few of my favorites:
Thus came my next idea. I have seen quite a few of them dedicate to 100 days of blogging. I am choosing to do this myself as to 1. get in the habit of blogging more often & 2. share even more about Gigi's and the great style in the world around us. So, I am here by dedicated to 100 blog posts (disclaimer: I am doing this for 100 work days, i.e. mon-fri for 100 posts) Thanks so much to the few of you that do follow this blog! I would love to know who you are, so post a comment every once in awhile to say hi!
1 down 99 to go
-c @ gg's

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, oh goodness. As much as I love blogging and reading blogs, 100 days would kill me. I do like your M-F attitude about it though ;-) In all honesty, I don't necessarily want to hear from businesses or blogs that I follow for 100 days straight. Maybe it's just me though ;-)

    ReplyDelete